Re: [Pulp-list] QE Build: 0.188

On 06/08/2011 08:04 PM, Jeff Ortel wrote:
QE Build: 0.188 released.

Notes:
 * run pulp-migrate to version 16.
 * contains:
   - bug fixes
   - repo discovery
   - CDS groups renamed to clusters

Pulp: 0.188
Grinder: 0.103
Gofer: 0.38

Just FYI, If you have some errata previously synced, you might see a migration issue in this build. I just pushed a migrate script with version 17. So if many people start hitting this issue, we probably might wan a respin to pick this change. If not I guess it can wait until tomorrow's build.

~ Prad