[Pulp-list] key/cert consolidation merge to master

All,

I merged/pushed the key/cert consolidation to master. Although, I REALLY tried to test every use case that uses certificates, but I may have missed something. There were a ton of paths to test.

The REST API has not changed. The key fields can be None and certificate fields may contain both key & cert. This is handled in the internal API classes.

The CLI --xx_key options are optional but when not specified, the --xx_cert must contain both the key & certificate. This is checked.

I upgraded the DB to version 18 to consolidate key/certificate fields.

I have not completed the RPM upgrade scripts. So, after upgrade, all of your certificate stored on disk will not be valid because they don't include the private key. You will need to login again, re-register all of your consumers. Sorry.

Regards,

Jeff