[Pulp-list] package directory structure revamped

I changed our central package storage structure from

/var/lib/pulp/packages/$hash/$name/$ver/$rel/$arch/filename.rpm

/var/lib/pulp/packages/$name/$ver/$rel/$arch/$hash/filename.rpm

This should make our lives easier to lookup packages by name easily. There is also a corresponding grinder change with this. I tagged grinder, should be in next build. Make sure to git pull grinder and pulp. The next time you sync, the data should be written with this new structure.

For cleanup purposes, rm -rf /varlib/pulp/packages/* /varlib/pulp/repos/* and resync your repos.

Lemme know if you see any issues,

~ Prad