[Pulp-list] Api.update()

After working through the "Update Semantics" story is seemed to me the
proposed update signature:

Api.update(delta={})

was kind of odd. It was originally proposed this way to be more comparable with how the update() was being used whereby a model object was begin passed. Now that semantics have been changed and a dictionary (delta) of changed fields and/or keywords is passed, it seems to make more sense to pass the object ID separate and *not* in the delta.

So, unless there are objections, I'm changing the signature to be:

Api.update(id, delta={})

However, I am bullet proofing the impls to ignore the 'id' within the 'delta'.