Re: [Pulp-list] pagination design

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 14:47 -0500, Jay Dobies wrote:
> Looks good. One question on deferred fields. Is that basically a way
> of
> limiting what data comes back per thing requested? Can you show an
> example of what that looks like? There are examples for the start and
> max (which look good) but I'm curious to see how the deferred fields
> would look.

Thank you. A deferred fields request would look something like this:

GET /repositories/<some id>/packages/?start=x&max=y

This request would get a range of the package ids associated with the
repository <some id>

So very similar to the GET request on a collection.

--
Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp