Re: [Pulp-list] Bulk Repo Creation - Thoughts/Comments?

On 03/29/2011 10:40 AM, Pradeep Kilambi wrote:
On 03/29/2011 10:28 AM, Todd B Sanders wrote:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/ProductRepos

Would it make sense to keep repo create as it is and add another feed type, so instead of

$ pulp-admin repo bulk-create --feed=yum:http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp --groupid=pulp

we would do,

$ pulp-admin repo create --feed=bulk:http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp --groupid=pulp

This was there is always a single create command to run instead of another bulk-create command.

~ Prad