[Pulp-list] feed urls in pulp

Hi All:

If you're using pulp via api or cli to manage repos note that the feed format has changed. I've merged my changes to update our feed urls to just be a url instead of type:url format. We now determine the type of feed by the proto on the url ie http/https/ftp/file etc. The auto determined feed types will be either 'remote' or 'local' until we have a need for other remote types. I updated all the areas I found that were impacted by this change and are covered under our unit tests. I also grepped around and fixed other areas I could find. Our docs should now show the new format as well.

Please keep an eye on this and lemme know if you come across any other places that needs an update.

Thanks,
~ Prad