Re: [Pulp-list] Performance Testing

On 04/14/2011 03:05 PM, Pradeep Kilambi wrote:
As part of the performance testing story, spent some time and added more
info to our existing Performance Testing document. I did a further break
down on areas we might want to look into per component. I also added few
tools that i have used before or ran into that could be useful. This is
just a start and looking for some discussion to go around it.

Please feel to add or update any further areas you can think of and feel
free to share any tools you have come across.

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/PerformanceTesting

Thanks,
~ Prad