Re: [Pulp-list] using --interval

On 05/18/2011 11:24 PM, Joe Hoot wrote:
I'm just starting to play with pulp and am attempting to set it up.  I've noticed that the fedorapeople.org repos seemed to be difficult for me to pull from.  So I was going to pull down the repo locally so that I could more easily distribute the pulp-client.  And although I can create the repo without --interval just fine, I would like to have a schedule setup to have it sync once a day.

So here is what I tried:

[root pulp ~]# pulp-admin repo create --id fedora-pulp --feed yum:http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/fedora-6Server/x86_64/ --interval R5//P1D
Usage: pulp-admin<options>  repo create<options>

pulp-admin: error: no such option: --interval

[root pulp ~]# rpm -qa | grep pulp
pulp-common-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch
pulp-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch
pulp-client-0.0.173-1.el6.noarch