[Pulp-list] Re-sync of existing repo

Hello,

when I delete pulp-database and sync a repo that has been synced already, everything is fast (not downloading RPM files), but when there is a kickstart tree Pulp is downloading everything it again (e.g. 100 MB for Fedora).

Are there any plans to handle kickstart trees the similar way as packages (files stored by content with links)?

It's apparently not a blocker and I could setup a proxy for my recurrent tests, but it would be a nice feature ;-)

LZ

--
Later,
  Lukas "lzap" Zapletal