[Pulp-list] Blog - Preview: Pulp v2.0 Repository APIs

http://blog.pulpproject.org/2011/11/04/preview-pulp-v2-0-repository-apis/#more-492

The above link is a quick write up of the current state of the v2.0 repository APIs. The APIs themselves may change a bit this sprint, but I wanted to get something out there for anyone who is starting to play with the plugin functionality.

That page only lists repository APIs. The content APIs are currently broken and won't be fixed in time for the upcoming community release but will hopefully be working in master in the next few days.

Also, those docs don't list things like possible error codes since, frankly, the APIs just aren't there yet to properly use them. By the end of this sprint I'm hoping all of that will be sorted out at which point I'll document the APIs in something less ephemeral than the blog.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126