origin/client-refactor
origin/exporter
origin/my-tasking
origin/persistence
origin/repo_delete
origin/server-debugger
origin/sprint22
origin/test-refactor

Ok, so partially ignore that. I was looking at an old list as returned by "git branch -r".

Lesson learned: you need to manually clean up your local knowledge of remote branches using "git remote prune origin":

> git remote prune origin
Pruning origin
 * [pruned] origin/api-declassification
 * [pruned] origin/exporter
 * [pruned] origin/my-tasking
 * [pruned] origin/persistence
 * [pruned] origin/repo_delete
 * [pruned] origin/server-debugger

After that, all of the above branches that previously appeared no longer appear when I do "git branch -r".

A cookie to anyone who can tell me a way of not having to run that prune and having git always return me the most current list of branches.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126