Re: [Pulp-list] Quick Q on grinder.yml config

On 11/09/2011 12:05 PM, Cliff Perry wrote:
I am looking to expose within katello installer the setting of these two
items within pulp/grinder ... are these the correct items?

/etc/grinder/grinder.yml :
  - Location on disk for content?
basepath: /mnt/packages

  - Number of processes/threads for pulp sync?
parallel: 20

Thanks,
Cliff