[Pulp-list] Fedora 16, MongoDB and running from a source checkout

I just upgraded my dev machine to F16 today and started getting the following error:

$sudo service pulp-server start
/etc/init.d/pulp-server: line 41: /etc/rc.d/init.d/mongod: No such file or directory

It seems that the default version of MongoDB in F16 has switched over to using Upstart, so their init.d scripts are now missing.

Replacing each occurrence of "/etc/rc.d/init.d/mongod" with "service mongod" got things working again for me, but would such a change work on all the platforms that Pulp supports?

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane