[Pulp-list] CentOS errata

Aditya Patawari aditya at adityapatawari.com
Tue Nov 29 05:28:30 UTC 2011

Sometime ago I also tried to write a scrapper script in python to get
all the erratas. My major crib that time was:
1. No fixed format of the subject line which made it difficult to
scrap the package name
2. Red Hat would announce the errata and only after a few days centos
errata will come out. The time gap in the two made the server
vulnerable.

Let us discuss a feasible solution around these concerns too.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/