[Pulp-list] Configuring pulp-server data storage

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Mon Oct 3 14:29:20 UTC 2011

Currently, it's hardcoded in for the server. Eventually it would be nice
to have that configurable.

As for pulp and pulp-cds, they are not compatible to be installed on the
same box. It would always have caused a conflict, but recently it was
explicitly added to the CDS RPM spec for these two packages to be
conflicting and not installable on the same instance.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126