Re: [Pulp-list] Configuring pulp-server data storage

Currently, it's hardcoded in for the server. Eventually it would be nice to have that configurable.

As for pulp and pulp-cds, they are not compatible to be installed on the same box. It would always have caused a conflict, but recently it was explicitly added to the CDS RPM spec for these two packages to be conflicting and not installable on the same instance.