Re: [Pulp-list] Configuring pulp-server data storage

I meant to write that in my last reply (lack of coffee made me forget over the course of the two paragraphs I did write).

Our suggestion is either symlinks or mounting to that directory to control where the content is actually stored. It's one reason we haven't taken all of the steps yet to make that configurable; symlink or mount gives a pretty solid amount of flexibility.