Re: [Pulp-list] cds, etc. api

On 10/24/2011 01:46 PM, Peter Meier wrote:
Hi

the current API Documentation ([1],[2]) does not include anything about
Cds or CdsHistory, and imho also a few other api-parts are missing.

Is there any reason why some parts of the api in the code, is not yet in
the documentation? For example that it changes soon etc.

Or can I use anything via the RestApi that is also implemented in the
code as part of the Api?

Thanks

~pete

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/UGRESTAPI
[2] http://pulpproject.org/ug/UGRESTAPI.html

The CDS APIs in particular just kept falling off sprints due to lack of time. The rest of the docs, even those that exist, are in need of some reworking.

There was a recent thread that mentioned using a new scheme/tool for generating API docs that I suspect will be investigated in an upcoming sprint.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126