Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp sync - InvalidDocument: document too large

On 10/25/2011 02:23 PM, John Matthews wrote:
I wonder if this is related to the sync progress information storing too many errors.  Do you have the pulp.log and grinder.log from this sync available?

I sent it, John.

Oh by the way, I am syncing against ISO file (I have unpacked an ISO file and added this directory as a Pulp repo). I believe it's the very same data as in the os/ directory on the FTP server.

I am doing it on the localhost (its very fast) - can't Pulp just get overloaded?

--
Later,
  Lukas "lzap" Zapletal