Re: [Pulp-list] Package profile list

On 09/07/2011 11:58 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
Hello,

we call GET /consumer/:id/package_profile to get list of installed packages. What order do Pulp use to return the packages?

Is there any way to get it in particular order? I am interested in getting them sorted by NVRE.

Thanks

It should just be a list of dict(n,v,r,a,e,vendor). Pulp doesn't have any options to sort today. So you'll have to do the sorting part on your end if you want a specific order.

~ Prad