Re: [Pulp-list] Package profile list

On 09/07/2011 06:07 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote:

Ping tsanders to get this on the backlog. If pulp follows the same
pattern as katello, there will need to be a bunch of "make the API nice
for a GUI" enhancemnts.

Not big deal for now, I was just discussing with Jason we are sorting these and due to higher number of packages it can be slower.

But yeah, would be nice to get some sorting capabilities, at least for packages.

--
Later,
  Lukas "lzap" Zapletal