Re: [Pulp-list] Common configuration options?

On 09/09/2011 12:20 PM, Cliff Perry wrote:
Hi guys,
I'm looking at installation for Katello, since pulp is a component used,
asking here...

Do you have any configurations within pulp or grinder which users will
often want to change after their default installation?

The most obvious example is say HTTP Proxy username/password type settings.

So, what configuration options?
  - along with preferred how/where to set them (using some tool to flip a
bit in config file, or write to config file direct)

Thanks! :)

There is the server name in the pulp.conf that we will most likely want to change beyond 'localhost':

[server]
server_name: localhost

and for security reasons we won't want to leave the default password:

default_login: admin
default_password: admin

Those are 2 that came to mind ...
Mike