[Pulp-list] Fwd: [katello-devel] In my current install, repos are not protected.

If someone could jump over and anwser my noob questions.. would appreciate it.

-- bk

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [katello-devel] In my current install, repos are not protected.
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:40:00 -0400
From: Bryan Kearney <bkearney redhat com>
To: Katello-devel redhat com

On my last intall, repos are not protected. I am pretty sure this is
either an install or a repo creation thing.. not a bug in puppet.

My assumption is that all repos are to be protected by a global CA in
pulp. For the pulp guys on the list:

1) What needs to be done at install time to make this happen?
2) What needs to be done at locker creation time?
3) What needs to be done at promotion time?

Thanks!

-- bk