Re: [Pulp-list] v2 REST API Documentation Early Look

There is a good ReST editor available in the Eclipse Marketplace.

On 03/28/2012 10:51 PM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
On 03/28/2012 10:29 PM, Jay Dobies wrote:
Hmm, that shouldn't happen for the ordinary ReST files. It can
definitely be a problem when using extensions like autodoc, though.
Still, as you say, rebuilding from scratch is generally pretty fast.

That's where I hit it most, using autodoc. I suppose I just got in the
habit without remembering why.

Yeah, there's a problem where Sphinx only looks at which *doc* files
have changed since the last docs build, so it has no idea if any of the
source files that autodoc relies on has changed (since that connection
is mediated by Python's import system).

As something of tangent, I just discovered sphinx-apidoc, which may be
useful for generating developer API reference docs:
http://sphinx.pocoo.org/man/sphinx-apidoc.html (Sphinx 1.1)
https://bitbucket.org/etienned/sphinx-autopackage-script/src (earlier
versions)

Cheers,