Re: [Pulp-list] create repo from local directory?

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 03:54:28PM -0700, Ryan Bowlby wrote:
> What's the correct method of creating a repo whose origin is the pulp server? I tried to point the feed argument to a local directory to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

You can point it to local files as well using file:// but please note
when you are running with SELinux you need to tag your repos to be
readable for apache user. More info in httpd_selinux man page.

--
Later,

 Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
 RHN Satellite Engineering