Re: [Pulp-list] v2 Client Login/Logout

On 03/27/2012 07:15 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:
I ported over the server-side code for requesting a user certificate to
the v2 REST standards and added support to the v2 client for logging
in/logging out. Those of you using the v2 client no longer need to use
the v1 client to login, it can be handled from the v2 client itself.

The commands are located in the root of the client hierarchy:
* pulp-v2-admin login -u<username>  -p<password>
* pulp-v2-admin logout

sorry if I missed this but is this going to be the permanent name for the new cli (pulp-v2-admin) or is this just some temporary thing during development?

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com