Re: [Pulp-list] v2 Client Login/Logout

On 04/05/2012 03:47 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:
In fact, now that you mention it, the better approach would be to rename
the old client to pulp-v1-admin and start calling this pulp-admin
directly. I may try to slide that in soon.

A related question - have there been many changes in the client implementation layout? I dig into a few of the existing CLI internals to get Pulp server access from the PulpDist web UI and the plugin test suite working over OAuth (and playing nice with Django's logging configuration), and I assume I'm eventually going to run into an upgrade that breaks my customisations (entirely my fault of course, since I *know* I'm messing around with undocumented internal details - some with underscore prefixed names, no less!).

So I expect to have to rewrite parts of my client-side code [1] at some point, I'm just wondering if "at some point" actually means "when I upgrade from Pulp 0.267" :)

Regards,
Nick.

[1] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=pulpdist.git;a=blob;f=src/pulpdist/core/pulpapi.py

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane