[Pulp-list] pulp v1 publishining

hello,

I am using pulp for our automated build server (versions):
$  rpm -qa | grep '^pulp'
pulp-client-lib-1.0.0-2.el6.noarch
pulp-admin-1.0.0-2.el6.noarch
pulp-consumer-1.0.0-2.el6.noarch
pulp-common-1.0.0-2.el6.noarch

During our build process a package bets built and automatically added to a repo, the issue is the error line below.

my question is why does it error out, and then still continue on?

according to http://blog.pulpproject.org/2011/11/08/pulp-community-release-18/  the generation should not be happening anyway?
"Selective operations such as add/remove packages or errata on a repository will
not automatically trigger a metadata generation task. Users need to manually
trigger by calling the generate metadata on the repository after the associations
are complete (pulp-admin repo generate_metadata)."

$ pulp-admin content upload  --nosig --repoid el6-test pkg1.rpm
* Starting Content Upload operation. See /var/log/pulp/client.log for more verbose output
* Performing Content Uploads to Pulp server
* Performing Repo Associations
Packages skipped because of filters associated with the repository el6-test: 0
* Metadata generation has been scheduled for repository [el6-test] with a task id [96de67a6-8370-11e1-8127-001d092ef6e3]; use `pulp-admin repo generate_metadata --status` to check the status.
* Content Upload complete.
$ pulp-admin content upload  --nosig --repoid el6-test pkg1-debuginfo.rpm
error:  operation failed: Metadata generation already in process for repo [el6-test]
* Starting Content Upload operation. See /var/log/pulp/client.log for more verbose output
* Performing Content Uploads to Pulp server
* Performing Repo Associations
Packages skipped because of filters associated with the repository el6-test: 0

Cheers
Nathan