[Pulp-list] Pulp 0.267: Triggering multiple simultaneous sync jobs on a v2 repo

(I know, I know, 0.267 is old now when it comes to the v2 repos, but it's going to be a while before I can move to a more recent version)

A nasty thought occurred to me today - I believe the coordinator for conflict resolution on v2 repos isn't fully hooked up yet in 0.267, so what happens when two simultaneous sync requests come in for a v2 repo in that version?

Is there enough serialisation in place that the second one will block waiting for the first one to complete? Or do I need to worry about competing sync jobs until I upgrade to a newer version of Pulp where the coordinator support has been integrated properly?

Regards,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane