[Pulp-list] RPM User Guide

http://pulpproject.org/v2/rpm-user-guide/admin-client/repositories.html

As part of the repo notes story I wrote the repo create and update sections of the v2 user guide. This is the first example of a CLI command in the new guide format so please take a look at let me know what you think. After I incorporate any suggested changes I'll throw up a conventions doc we can follow for the rest of that guide.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp