[Pulp-list] Sending AMQP messages from Pulp 2.0 plugins

Asking the question about turning off the message bus integration reminded me that I had a couple of questions about any planned AMQP integration in the 2.0 plugin APIs.

1. Will there be a mechanism added to the conduit API to send arbitrary AMQP messages?

2. Will the sync summary data reported through the conduit API be forwarded to the message bus?

(If 1 is true, then the answer to 2 doesn't really matter, but if only 2 is true then it will affect what I decide to include in the sync summaries)

Regards,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane