Re: [Pulp-list] Please Comment: Proposed apache conf change for allowing http yum repository publishing

+1.

I (and, judging by the IRC channel, most folks currently running Pulp) have always changed the Apache config to allow direct access to the repos without authn. Doing this out of the box (and in a better way than I've done it before) is definitely an improvement.

Thanks for this!