Re: [Pulp-list] Please Comment: Proposed apache conf change for allowing http yum repository publishing

On 04/25/2012 07:32 AM, John Matthews wrote:
Please review the proposed apache change and share your thoughts.

   https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/RepositoryPublishing/Http

My goal is configuring the alias '/pulp/repos' to serve one directory when reached through https and a different when reached through http.
We want one single URL alias to potentially serve 2 different locations from the filesystem.

To accomplish this I'm proposing a VirtualHost configured on *:80.  I'd like to know if there are better ways to configure this behavior.

Thank you,
John