[Pulp-list] Sync and Publish Conduit API Change

I removed the specific RepoSyncConduitException (and the corresponding one for publish) in favor of the more generic ImporterConduitException (or DistributorConduitException) due to some refactoring I'm doing for unit upload.

If you're importing these exceptions in your plugin (not too likely), be sure to change these tomorrow morning after I commit.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp