Re: [Pulp-list] Usage of id as variable name

Accidentally replied privately last time.

This is good practice for another reason as well: We tend to end up implementing cross-collection functionality and usually have more than one id floating around. It's a lot easier to keep them straight if they're all prefixed.

Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp
RHCE: 805010912355231
GPG Fingerprint: 2048R/CC4ED7C1