Re: [Pulp-list] Puppet in the CLI

Agree with option #2.

On 08/21/2012 10:40 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/GCCLITypes

When first adding the RPM extensions, I knew we'd have to figure
something out when we supported Puppet but decided to hold off on the
decision and see how things took shape.

It's time to revisit the CLI structure and how to handle the fact that
the Pulp team is now providing support for 2 different plugin packs,
keeping in mind that that number may grow depending on what other types
of content we decide to bite off and maintain as a team (or get
contributed).

The page above describes my thought process in how to handle our admin
CLI with multiple types. I included some chat conversations with the
community on what they think as well.

It's pretty clear reading it which way I'm leaning. I'd like to come to
a conclusion following the scrum meeting tomorrow, but I don't want to
wait that long to hear any brilliant ideas you have on the issue since
I'll probably start down a path this afternoon. So please reply to this
or me personally if you have a strong opinion in any direction.