Re: [Pulp-list] Puppet in the CLI

On 08/22/2012 02:43 AM, Jason Connor wrote:
I'm also leaning toward option 2, version 2.

I tried mental exercise on a 3rd version. Namely and auto-type detecting script, but you hung up on the help flag alone, so I don't think it'll fly.

O2V2 is, imo, the cleanest.

I thought of a O2V2 this morning where we keep a single pulp-admin script but branch at the root of the commands:

pulp-admin rpm repo ...
pulp-admin puppet repo ...
pulp-admin generic repo ...

It's basically the same concept of individual trees of commands, but a single script. I'm still leaning towards O2V2, but figured I'd throw that out there.

Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp
http://pulpproject.org/
RHCE: 805010912355231