[Pulp-list] Repo sync times and DST

Hi,
while fixing a bug in katello cli one question about scheduling repo synces came to my mind:

According to api docs the time should be specified as iso8601 repeating interval. This format ignores daylight saving time shifts from it's definition.
How does Pulp deal with that?

Example: If I create a daily scheduled sync at 2:00 in summer, will it be still performed at 2:00 in winter or will it be shifted?

Thanks,
Tomas