[Pulp-list] add_package with --preserve metadata ?

Hello , i used pulp-admin repo create --preserve_metadata --id centos5_os_x86_64 -- feed http://mirror.centos.org/centos-5/5/os/x86_64/ to create a repo and it works flawlessly I now have another repo with a similar --preserve-metadata option created where i will be having all custom rpm's wanted to add a few new rpm's to this newly created repo . My question is using pul-admin package add i can add additional packages to the repo . Does this command also run createrepo when executed ? and if it does , is there an equivalent of --preserve-metadata when using package add ? dont see much info in the docs so i came asking here :)
--
http://dotud.posterous.com/