Re: [Pulp-list] Update Required: Repository Structure Changes

Excellent, Jay.  Thanks for updating the bot so quickly.

I added a write up on the wiki under the "Development" section. Please review when you get a chance. Jay and I will walk through it at the deep dive on Thursday.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/BranchAndRepoLayout