[Pulp-list] mic

Hi All,

I pushed a new script into playpen that I've been using to mess around
with mongo. The MongoDB Interactive Client or mic.

It supports only 3 functions right now:
* connect()
* clean()
* collection(name)

Which establish a connection to a database, clean all user collections
from the database, and get a collection for the given name for the
database, respectively.

They do a little more than that, but I'll leave additional functionality
to be gleaned by the interested pursuers.

I've placed it under playpen/mongo/mic.py

Cheers!
--
Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp