Re: [Pulp-list] Should we move pic to under src?

On 02/15/2012 05:35 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:
For anyone who doesn't know, under playpen/webservices there's a module
called pic. The intention is to use it in an interactive python shell
(ipython) to be able to make web service calls against Pulp. It's pretty
handy for debugging stuff outside of the CLI.

Is there anything that needs ipython specifically, or does it work from the default Python shell? (I'm guessing the latter, since you suggest using it with "-c" invocation)

Sounds like it would be very handy as a reference point for debugging my own calls in to the REST API.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane