Re: [Pulp-list] mic

On 02/14/2012 05:06 PM, Jason L Connor wrote:
Hi All,

I pushed a new script into playpen that I've been using to mess around
with mongo. The MongoDB Interactive Client or mic.

It supports only 3 functions right now:
* connect()
* clean()
* collection(name)

Which establish a connection to a database, clean all user collections
from the database, and get a collection for the given name for the
database, respectively.

They do a little more than that, but I'll leave additional functionality
to be gleaned by the interested pursuers.

I've placed it under playpen/mongo/mic.py

Cheers!

Haven't look yet but this will be handy. The Mongo shell in F16 is having issues again and segfaults for me when I do any queries, so I've been looking for another way to be able to peek at the DB. Thanks for throwing this together.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp