Re: [Pulp-list] mic

I use the mongo packages from 10gen and I don't have this problem.  I wonder
if the F16 ones just need to be rebuilt.  Wasn't there a similar problem when
F15 first came out?

Ya, I think it was F15. There was a pretty long time where it would hang indefinitely if you ran a query that returned results. Now it just segfaults the minute you try to run a query.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp