[Pulp-list] Strange hang of pulp-admin on a fresh installation / CentOS 5.7 / pulp 0.0.226

Hello List,

I tried to install latest pulp testing on my CentOS 5.7 box following the installation guide. However, pulp-admin just hangs.

The hang seems happens on the server side - AFAICT pulp-admin is able to connect, but doesn't get a response. As it is almost exactly 2 Minutes I really guess this may be some kind of network timeout. After the two minutes have passed, the server responds with an Internal Server Error.

I do not see *any* log entries in /var/log/pulp/pulp.log (i.e. the log is completely empty).

Any help greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Andreas

--