[Pulp-list] Issuing API commands to CDS

Stephen Benjamin stbenjam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 14:14:17 UTC 2012

Also to make this work I installed qpid-server and qpid-tools on the CDS, and linked them and shared the heartbeat topic:

On Server:
qpid-route link add pulp-server.example.com pulp-cds.example.com --durable
qpid-route dynamic add pulp-server.example.com pulp-cds.example.com heartbeat --durable

On CDS:
qpid-route link add pulp-cds.example.com pulp-server.example.com --durable
qpid-route dynamic add pulp-cds.example.com pulp-server.example.com heartbeat --durable

Should any other topics be shared?  And perhaps there's a better way to setup the qpidd on the CDS?

- Steve