Re: [Pulp-list] gc client extension loading ordering

Agreed, I like the optional part.  But maybe make built ins not be 1, but
something higher.  We allow for a bit more flexibility if anything ever needs
to get loaded before the builtins, speaking from a hypothetical standpoint (i
can't think of a valid reason).

Pfffft. Clearly you're not taking into account that it's been scientifically proven that the natural scale for a setup like this is -3 to +17.365. Noob.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp