Re: [Pulp-list] Issuing API commands to CDS

On 02/24/2012 08:14 AM, Stephen Benjamin wrote:
Also to make this work I installed qpid-server and qpid-tools on the CDS, and linked them and shared the heartbeat topic:

On Server:
qpid-route link add pulp-server.example.com pulp-cds.example.com --durable
qpid-route dynamic add pulp-server.example.com pulp-cds.example.com heartbeat --durable

On CDS:
qpid-route link add pulp-cds.example.com pulp-server.example.com --durable
qpid-route dynamic add pulp-cds.example.com pulp-server.example.com heartbeat --durable

Should any other topics be shared?  And perhaps there's a better way to setup the qpidd on the CDS?

I've looked into setting federated brokers but not in enough depth to provide much help here. The heartbeat is the only /topic/ but /queues/ will need to be routed as well. I know of a user that maintains a federated broker network. I'll get with them or someone on the QPID team and get back with you.

- Steve