[Pulp-list] yum priorities support?

Hi All,

I'm just starting out with Pulp and had a couple questions based on my initial observations and experiences.

1. Is there any way to use the yum-priorities priority directive in the generated pulp.repo? This would be a big deal since we rely on priorities extensively in our current setup.

2. Registering a consumer and having to bind each "repoid" individually seems suboptimal. I was expecting to register and bind to a repo group, something like:
pulp-consumer consumer bind --repogroup=centos-6.2-x86_64

Does something like that exist and I'm just not seeing it?

-Ryan