[Pulp-list] yum priorities support?

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 15:37:51 UTC 2012

Hey Ryan,

Great suggestion.  Currently, we don't support yum repo properties
(those beyond the ones pulp manages).  However we plan to in future
releases and we will definitely factor in your suggestions.  The best I
can suggest for now is to manually manage priority in the pulp.repo.  I
know, probably not much help :/  The pulp.repo file management on the
consumer is designed to preserve user defined properties.

-jeff