Re: [Pulp-list] yum priorities support?

Hey Ryan,

Great suggestion. Currently, we don't support yum repo properties (those beyond the ones pulp manages). However we plan to in future releases and we will definitely factor in your suggestions. The best I can suggest for now is to manually manage priority in the pulp.repo. I know, probably not much help :/ The pulp.repo file management on the consumer is designed to preserve user defined properties.

-jeff